lördag 11 oktober 2014

Life as I know it - 141011

So I met you
I saw you
I touched you
and it was perfect.

You were perfect.
You are perfect.

I know now, for sure, that you are who I want to spend my life with.
I can not imagine a life without you.
I can not imagine it would be a very good one, at least.

---------

it comes in waves
like the ocean

the longing

slowly, creeping
like the night 
like that night 

the rain
so soft
so tearful
fearful

your touch
a kiss
a tear

your eyes
so full of happiness 
sadness 
apologetic 

it comes in waves, my love

with you
it is like the rain was
that night
consuming 
alive 

with you 
i am free

but when you rose to the surface and i stayed beneath
i crumbled 

i miss you.

-----------------

I miss you
but I love you.

I love you.

I will never leave you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar